Dr. Nilam Panchal
1. Merit certificate awarded by “SECRETARY, EDUCATION DEPARTMENT, GOVERNMENT OF GUJARAT” in recognition of the high position secured in the list of meritorious candidates qualifying for awards in the GujaratAwarded by Shri Narendra Modiji for being Gold Medalist in M.Phil in Management in the year 2009 at Ganpat University, Mehsana
2. Kulpati Award for securing the first position in PGDIRPM, From Bhartiya Vidya Bhavans, Mumbai in 2009.
3. Best Paper Award- First prize by GETCO, Vadodara, Gujarat, for a paper written and presented in National conference on Integrated energy: Issues and challenges, organized at PDPU, Gandhinagar for a paper titled on: “ENERGY AND SOCIAL ISSUES” in August, 2009
4. Best Paper Award at the STMP International conference on, “Contemporary issues of Finance and Business Management, 15-16 June 2013 at Hardwar, Uttarakhand ” on “Management of Change and Organizational Development: A voyage from GEB to GUVNL”.
5. Selection of case proposal on Social Entrepreneurship for developing case in consultation with faculty- IIMA, Grant by Government of Gujarat.
6. First prize for the elocution competition organized by UGVCL, Mehsana, Gujarat.
7. Honored and appointed as a Vice- Chairman of Indian Society for Training and Development (ISTD) –Ahmedabad Chapter in 2017 for the best work as a member of ISTD since last two years.
8. Honored for the Best Co-ordination for the programme at Upasana School of Performing Arts for the Programme best co-ordination for the function held at Gujarat University Convention Hall for 3 days in 2016.
9. Honored as the Best Presentation Award at International Conference in PDPU, Gandhinagar
10. Honored by Centre for Entrepreneurship and Skill Development, Manipur University, Imphal, Manipur
11. Honored for successful Co-ordination and anchoring the NATIONAL LEVEL CONFERENCE on Livestock and Dairy Development under the GNFC as one of the key organizers of the conference, Chief Guest- Shri Narendra Modi, at Mahatma Mandir, Gandhinagar, Government of Gujarat, Date – 11-12th June 2013.
12. Honored by Akhil Bhartiya Panchal Samaj for the standing in the meritorious lady.